This post is part of the series on DIY Living Green Wall:
- Living Green Wall Prototype
- Arduino Watering System Prototype
- 3D Printed Case for Living Green Wall project
To follow you need basic knowledge of Arduino circuits (do some tutorials first) and beginner skills in programming.
This is an initial set of requirements for a DIY home irrigation system. I will dig into other possible evolution paths later on.
- We want to water our plants in intervals, for instance every 12 hours. Interval starts when watering starts.
- Watering process should take no longer then set amount of time, for instance 20 minutes
- We should be able to stop watering process manually
- We should be able to start watering process manually